Divorce coaching is a flexible, goal-oriented process designed to support, motivate, and guide people going through divorce to help them make the best possible decisions for their future, based on their particular interests, needs, and concerns. - American Bar Association.
As your Divorce Coach, Wendy can help you better understand your options and make choices that will help you create a new, rewarding post-divorce life for you and your kids. Wendy can be your sounding board and can give you expert answers to important questions:
- Should I litigate or mediate ?
- Is this text/email I am about to send going to make things better for me or worse?
- How can I co-parent with someone with whom I no longer live and maybe whom I no longer trust ?
- What is a good parenting arrangement? How do I maximize time with my kids but also carve out some time for me in my post-divorce life ?
- Can I afford to stay in the apartment? Can I afford for my spouse to stay in the apartment ?
- Is my attorney helping me achieve my goals or is he/she making things more adversarial and more expensive than they need to be ?
- When is it time for the children to meet my ex’s new significant other ?
These questions can be overwhelming, but you do not have to struggle with them alone. Wendy can help you better understand your options and make choices that will help you create a new, rewarding post-divorce life for you and your kids.
“During an extremely stressful time, Wendy was invaluable as my Divorce Coach. Having her available to talk about possible scenarios, bounce off ideas, or just keep me sane when I was feeling overwhelmed, made this difficult situation much easier to navigate.”
“I didn’t want to burden my friends with my divorce, but I needed to talk about it and I needed helpful, objective advice. Working with Wendy as a divorce coach gave me the support and clarity I needed to get through the divorce.”